Next week is an important* milestone for this blog, but we will get to that next week.
For now though, I thought I would try an experiment that I am sure has never been tried on the internet before!
For the first time ever, I am going to try and set the world record for doing the most celebrity impressions on one blog post.
I'm sure that the good people at Guinness are reading this (or at the very least somebody will forward this record attempt on) I could very well be a world record holder in my own right.
You can play along to by guessing who it is I am being in the comments.
Okay.... here goes.
1) DON'T MENTION THE WAR, SYBIL!
2) OOH BETTY, THE CAT DID A WHOOPSIE IN MY BERET, THAT I ALWAYS WEAR.
3) DON'T MENTION THE WAR PIKE, BECAUSE IT IS THE 2ND WORLD WAR, YOU STUPID BOY.
4) I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF GARLIC BREAD?
5) OOH THAT SUITS YOU VERY MUCH SIR....
6) RODNEY YOU ARE SOMEWHAT MENTALLY DEFICIENT.
7) I FIND THIS SITUATION TO RATHER INCREDULOUS!
There we go. 7 great comedy impressions that are sure to me in the record books, and maybe even on the local news.
Fingers crossed eh?
Don't forget to have a go and put your guesses in the comments box.
In fact, why not cut out and keep this page and use it as a very funny and entertaining Christmas game for all the family to enjoy whilst you wait for the Queens speech on the 25th!
*well, it's a "kind of milestone"