About Me

My photo
The words are all mine, most of the pictures are not. Some of the words are not mine either.

Saturday 4 June 2016

The QWERTY keyboard guide to weather



The weather is nice and sunny, although I had not thought of this when I wrote the poem bellow.
This is just typical of the British weather.

Enjoy the sunshine folks.


Quietly weeping, everyone releases their yellow umbrellas. It's only perspiring.

Another shower dribbles. 
Flowing. 
....Great...

Hear John Kettley laugh.

Zone "X" condensation vaporizes. Barometers now..... melting.



-John Kettley is a weather man-




1 comment:

  1. I REALLY liked this Mr H! Very creative and a bit Haiku-ish without the Haiku.
    Not sure why 'Hear John Kettley laugh,' made me laugh. I think maybe the meds might be wearing off.
    Well done Mr H.

    ReplyDelete

How did this get here?