About Me

My photo
The words are all mine, most of the pictures are not. Some of the words are not mine either.

Monday 14 March 2011

My first steps toward stardom.

An open letter to the BBC

Dear BBC

I have an idea for a new situation comedy i think is right up your preverbial.

It involves a black lesbian flid and a wheelchair bound traffic warden who is deaf.




Brilliant eh?


I reckon it could win an award or something.

I think Floella Benjamin off of playschool could do the lezza part and one of them basketyball players you use to have on the idents on BBC one could do the cripple part.




It will be well funny, or at least not as shit as the mind numbing god awful crap that’s being endlessly repeated on BBC3 at the moment.

Thanks for your time and attention.

Bumpf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did this get here?