About Me

My photo
The words are all mine, most of the pictures are not. Some of the words are not mine either.

Friday 13 May 2011

The search continues

The search continues

It’s been just over 4 years since that little girl Madeline McCann went “missing” and although we had the TV interviews the Spanish police (which sounds like an oxymoron to me) and numerous conspiracy theories thrown around the web I think I have final proof of what happened to little Maddie.

I’ve heard tales said it was a man in a long coat and scruffy hair... could be could be.

Some say “it was mum an’ dad wot did it.” Although how you abduct your own child is a bit contrite for me.

Friends of the above who a little more literate expand the theory with “Maddie had behavioural problems and the parents were overcome with it all. There was some kind of accident and she died. The parents panicked and they buried her body in the desert or out to sea – probably.”

But there is a third option. A wild stab in the dark, I know, but I’m not the kind of guy to hide behind fear when it comes to thought provoking blog entries....oh no.
I think she WAS abducted by some kind of weirdo.

But why oh why can’t we find her? You continually ask.

This is where my theory takes on a wild and exciting new twist.

Maddie has a physical defect in her eye that makes it easy to spot her. It’s a little dark spot that is quite easy to see, if you know where to look.

But what if those that took her, actually made a small but effective change to her appearance, thereby making it impossible to know if it was her or not and thus – allowing her to mingle in the crowds as if she were just another normal girl?


Intriguing isn’t it?

You want proof?



Check below and tell that isn’t her.....



























just one simple operation and POP! you wouldn't know her from Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did this get here?