279 posts ago I started this blog with very thought, plot, ideas and very little effort.
Nothing much has changed.
But over the past few years we have gotten to know a little bit about each other. Today though I would like to share 10 facts about ME.
All these facts are absolutely true.
- I am left handed.
- Rodger Federer had NEVER beaten me at tennis.
- I once did the London marathon without any preparation or exercise.
- I have appeared on TV twice and the radio once.
- I once stole a packet of Polo mints from a shop but felt too guilty to eat them and gave them to all my friends.
- I never smile on photographs for fear of being run over.
- I once stalked a dwarf through the streets of Oslo because there was nothing else to do.
- I was once (and only once unfortunately) sexually assaulted by the actress Christine Bottomley in a bar in Manchester.
- Over the years I have had no hair, blue hair and the hair of a Lion, but not necessarily in that order.
- I once spent 4 hours stood outside Buckingham Palace giving the wrong directions to tourists.(that's how I did the marathon... I was a steward. I'm not daft enough to go running round London for no reason... what do think I am? stupid or something??!!!?!?!)
So there you have it.
10 facts that could have stretched out into a number of posts.
Thinking about it, Maybe I should have done a series of confessional posts.... people love that don't they? Filthy dirt about people who they will never meet or know in real life?
I tell you what...don't read any of the above... It'll spoil the next ten posts I do!