About Me

My photo
The words are all mine, most of the pictures are not. Some of the words are not mine either.

Friday 12 August 2011

Calm down

Sometimes it’s worth remembering that in the real world things can get scary.

Times can be hard.

There are those of us who live in fear of pain, death and torture each and every day.
Those of us who are lucky enough to have hot and cold CLEAN running water, a job, a roof over our heads sometimes forget just how lucky we are.

But then there are guys like Francis...

Please watch the video below all the way through.

I hope to which ever God is real that this is not a fake. I wish that this person actually exists, because if he does my self esteem just raised a little higher.

There are at least two points in this video i thought he was going to die...

The last 10 seconds made me do a little wee.

I’m not sure what it is he is so angry about, but boy, is he one angry fat guy!

Enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Lazy fat bastard!! Love the fact he has a speech impediment, has Warcraft posters and hes that fat he doesn't fly anywhere as he has to buy two tickets!!

    ReplyDelete

How did this get here?