Having got married to Mrs H last Thursday we buggered off and had little trip to York (which is oop north and to the right a bit)
We had a lot of fun and drinks and some proper nice food and walked and wlaked and walked and walked until our feet nearly fell off.
I even had to buy a new pair of shoes because mine were worn out!
Anyway, the wedding was lovely, as I say, however - being our weeding it didn't go without certain events taking place.
The following are very true very real events that actually happened during our "big day"
|I had a wee here (inside)|
My brand new mother in law very nearly lost a eye!
- A small child soiled himself twice!
- A medium sized child fell down a well.
- Someone fell out with somebody else.
- Everybody things my uncle is Eric Pollard from Emmerdale (he isn't)
- It was discovered that a 14 year old was more sexually active than 99% of the rest of the group.
- Mrs H has a very filthy mouth when she is drunk.
Other than that it was a great day and most other people enjoyed it.
Here is a child falling down a well. Enjoy.