About Me

My photo
The words are all mine, most of the pictures are not. Some of the words are not mine either.

Sunday 15 June 2014

Mooncups: A Word Of Warning.

I come to you all today with a word of warning.


That word is MOONCUPS.

What ever you do.... for the love of which ever God you believe in... DO NOT GOOGLE SEARCH that word.

While we're at it PLEASE DO NOT LOOK FOR THEM ON AMAZON AND READ THE DESCRIPTION. 

Especially if you are a man and do not wish to learn more than is good for you.

Some things are better left in the realm of ignorance.

MOONCUPS.


It is something you CAN NOT unsee!

DO NOT DO IT.

I know you are tempted but resist.

At the very least, what with all these computery things that track your every move online the one thing you do not want is tailored adverts popping up all over the place informing you that these things exist.

I did it in error and BOY OH BOY do I regret that now.

It's the same as doing a Google image search for BLUE WAFFLE (with safe search off) or watching that video LEMON PARTY.

Again DO NOT SERCH FOR THOSE THINGS.

DON'T DO IT.

DON'T!









AH-AH-AH! NAUGHTY. Stop it.
Here is a nice picture of Dame Thora Hird to calm you down.


Phew! Think I just saved the day there.




mooncups.

9 comments:

  1. I will not look Mr H . . . . . There are things I dont wish to know and if I dont know what they are then I am a happy man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was as clever as you Rob.... I really do.

      Delete
  2. Heehee. Why on earth were you searching for Mooncups?? As a female, well I was the last time I looked, I knew what that product was. So again My H, WHY?

    Now Blue Waffle, I'm still having therapy 2 years later for that crap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A (lady woman female) friend of mine mentioned them on that soul crushing Facebook and curiosity got the better of me. I'm an idiot like that. I can spot a fake advert or scam a mile away but feminine hygiene products are my Achilles heel.....aaah I still can't look at an egg cup to this day.

      Delete
  3. I looked. There is nothing I can't get off on...except actual sex...that just doesn't do it for me any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked. Turns out out there's nothing I can't get off on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooncups? Don't they sell custom greetings cards online, like funky pigeon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could well imagine a used Mooncup being called a Funky Pigeon.... aaaaacckkkk...

      Delete

How did this get here?